--- OVER R8000.00 worth of product included with the training! ---
Are you new to GellyFit and want to get the most out of the product and your nail art?
Then this two-day short course is exactly the right thing for you!
Choose your dates and training venue!
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate and the completion of the 101 training will allow you to attend further, more advanced GellyFit nail art training.
Plus, you'll be automatically approved to purchase GellyFit at Pro Pricing (more than 50% off the regular price).
Learn what makes GellyFit special and why it is so sought after by professional nail artists. Our educators will show you the correct application of GellyFit and explain the innovative GellyFit Care Lamp to you, the first of it's kind. You will find out what makes the n.Blossom nail care range better than any other and you will learn how to use your Design Gel Liners / Pro Liners and practice drawing the perfect lines and shapes.
Included in the training cost is your GellyFit Kit:
- Bonder, Base Gel, Top Gel
- 3x GellyFit regular colours (SS247, SS262 AND SS212)
- 3x GellyFit syrup colours (C10, CC07 AND C43)
- Black liner and White liner
Classes are kept small so you can get the most of your training!
If you already own GellyFit colours and essentials, you can bring your own kit, however, be sure to bring at least 3x syrup colours, 3x regular colours and 2x liners (at least one must be black). Your educator will contact you before hand to confirm.
And if you also purchase a GellyFit Care Lamp, then you will get it on special only with this training course for just R3999.00, instead of R8999.00!
Dates & Venues:
* March, 10th & 11th (Springs, Pastel Petals Nail & Beauty Boutique)
* March, 11th & 12th (Cape Town, Minelliart)
* March, 12th & 13th (Centurion, Beauty & The Brush SA)
* March, 21st & 22nd (Roodepoort, Petit Papillon Nails)
* April, 2nd & 3rd (Centurion, Beauty & The Brush SA)
* April, 8th & 9th (Cape Town, Minelliart)
* April, 14th & 15th (Springs, Pastel Petals Nail & Beauty Boutique)
* May, 7th & 8th (Centurion, Beauty & The Brush SA)
* May, 12th & 13th (Springs, Pastel Petals Nail & Beauty Boutique)
* May, 13th & 14th (Cape Town, Minelliart)
* June, 2nd & 3rd (Springs, Pastel Petals Nail & Beauty Boutique)
* June, 3rd & 4th (Cape Town, Minelliart)
* June, 19th & 20th (Centurion, Beauty & The Brush SA)
* PLEASE NOTE:
- The training kit is shipped to your educator and given to you on the day of training.
- Should you own any of the colours included in the kit already, please bring those colours and leave a note at checkout, you may choose any other GellyFit colours to be delivered with your kit
- If you book the training only, without the GellyFit kit, please ensure to bring your own GellyFit colours. There have to be 3x syrup colours (sheer, not milky), of which one needs to be yellow, one blue and one red and you will have to bring 3x regular colours, of which one needs to be bright pink, one yellow and one baby blue. If you do not have the required colours please ensure to either buy the training with kit or purchase the colours separately. Two liners, of which one needs to be black and the GellyFit Essentials (Bonder, Base and Top) are also required.