- Liquid & Powder Round #10 (formerly Ultra Sculptor) Extra large round taper brush head.
- Liquid & Powder Round #8 (formerly Pro Styler) Large round taper brush head.
- Liquid & Powder Round #6 (formerly Sculptor) Medium round taper brush head.
WHAT THEY ARE
Artist-quality sculpting brushes with Kolinski Red Sable hair and durable acrylic handles.
WHAT THEY DO
• Allow for easy pick-up and correct mix ratio.
• Convert to square edge when attened for rm
pressure and precise placement.
WHY YOU NEED THEM
To assure easy sculpting with smooth control.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Remove gum coating (used to protect brush during shipping) using a ber-free disposable towel to spread hairs and gently break sti ness; rock hairs from side to side until coating is free from brush.
• Pour monomer into dappen dish. Submerge brush and apply firm pressure to spread hairs. Rock brush from side to side, coating each hair. This
will assure full wetting and eliminate air between hairs, which could lead to trapped bubbles in the sculpting bead.
Store horizontally in a sculpting brush case with a solvent resistant liner, or in a drawer designated for sculpting brushes, lined with a disposable lint-free towel.