A base coat designed speci cally for use with the SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color System:
- On Like Polish
- Wears Like Gel
- 5 Minute Removal - No Nail Damage*
WHAT IT DOES
- Provides a superior adhesion layer for SHELLAC® Color Coat to natural nails.
- Responsible for the quick release of the SHELLAC® Brand System from the natural nail when wrapped correctly with pure acetone or SHELLAC® Nourishing Remover.
- Provides the rst step in the SHELLAC® Brand System, anchoring SHELLAC® Color Coat to the nail.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Provides excellent adhesion and removal for the SHELLAC® Brand Nail Color System.
Provides 14+ days of high-performance wear.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Cellulose Acetate Butyrate:
UV stable polymer used for lm formation to yield a high gloss product.
Monomer used to increase durability.
Solvent used to blend all ingredients or dissolve nail color.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake to blend.
- Apply a thin layer to all 5 clean, manicured nails
- on one hand.
- Cure all 5 ngers for 10 seconds in CND® LED Lamp.**
- Repeat on other hand.
- Follow with SHELLAC® Color Coat.
*When used as directed.
**If using the CND® UV Lamp, cure for two minutes.