CND Shellac Pearl Top Coat:
WHAT IT IS
A top coat designed specially for use with the SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color System:
- On Like Polish
- Wears Like Gel
- O In Minutes
- No Nail Damage*
WHAT IT DOES
- Provides a superior protective top layer for the SHELLAC® Brand System.
- Responsible for a hard, scratch-resistant, mirror shine to the SHELLAC® Brand System.
- Provides the nail step in the SHELLAC® Brand System, sealing and protecting the SHELLAC® Color Coat for long and luminous wear.
WHY YOU NEED IT
- Provides superior protection and shine for the SHELLAC® Brand System.
- Provides 14+ day scratch-resistant, high shine wear.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Cellulose Acetate Butyrate:
UV stable polymer used for lm formation to yield a high gloss product.
Monomer used to increase durability.
Plasticizer used in nail color and nail treatments.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake to blend.
- After applying SHELLAC® Color Coat, apply a thin
- layer to all 5 nails on one hand.
- Cure all 5 fingers for 1 minute in CND® LED Lamp.**
- Repeat on other hand.
- After curing, remove the top lm with a
- plastic-backed, lint-free pad saturated with
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol.
*When used as directed.
**If using the CND® UV Lamp, cure for two minutes.