The Tritor electric nail drill is a great helper for manicures and pedicures.
The small nail drill is ideally suited as a second and starter tool. With its 25,000 revolutions per minute, it is extremely powerful. The infinitely variable speed is easy to read. The light hand piece is perfectly hand-held and is equipped with a quick-release clamp. This allows for a simple and quick change of the drill bits. In addition, the file has a left-hand / left-hand rotation and thus allows for a reciprocal operation.
A 6-piece bit set is included so that you have the right bit at hand for every step in your manicure or pedicure.
- control unit
- hand piece
- Instruction manual
- 6-piece bit set:
1x mandrel with 5 sanding caps
1x brush (to remove fine dust)
1x diamond bit small pointed cone (to remove the nail skin)
1x Diamond-Bit Cylinder (for buffing the nail plate and filing of the tip transition)
1x diamond-bit ball (to remove the nail skin)
1x corundum-bit cylinder ((for buffing the nail plate and filing of the tip transition)
- Approx. 25,000 revolutions / min.
- Forward / reverse operation
- Light metal handle with quick release mechanism
- Intelligent Resistance System (IRS) auto stop with open hand piece
- Hand piece holder on the device
- Operating unit 230V, 50Hz
- 15 watts
- Handpiece 12V
- Maximum speed approx. 25,000 rpm
- Shank diameter 2.35mm (ISO 7785-2)