The Luxe Stamper
The Luxe Stamper includes a Clear and Black stamping head with a credit card like scraper.
These heads are a bit different than others as they are engineered to create more of a curved stamper surface with a simple air bubble it captures inside of it. We found that it really improves the ability of reaching those hard to reach areas of a stamp - this really helps reach the full stamp completely by forcing you to roll the stamper head over the image. We do NOT recommend just pressing this stamper straight down on the stamp - instead– just use a bit of a rolling motion to get it going and you'll be good to go!
It's also important to note - do not push firmly with this stamper or it'll pop the air bubble right out - just a simple, gentle rolling motion over the nail will work perfectly with this stamper.
- Medium Firm, Non-Sticky
- The soft, squishy silicone nail stamper heads are perfect for getting the very best stamping results
- The package also contains a 'credit card like' scraper so you can easily scrape excess paint away from your design making your stamping more efficient
- The different colored heads provide the optimal way to stamp with both light and dark colors as our black stamping head easily shows up lighter colored polish and the lighter colored head shows up darker colored polishes.
Heads are about ~34mm across
Use UberChic Beauty Nail Stamper & Scraper to stamp beautiful designs on your nails! The UberChic Nail Stamper & Scraper are essential tools for any Stamping Nail Art process.
The Scraper (rectuangular clear card is flexible enough to remove the excess Nail Polish from the image plate after applying it on your chosen image.
The Stamper is used for picking up the image from the stamping plate and stamping it on your nail.
The stamping heads are about 34mm - they require a bit more work changing them out than our regular heads as they are meant to be more of a bubble. Just work from one end of the head to the other and with a little effort - you'll have the perfect luxe stamping unit!
PLEASE NOTE! This stamper does NOT need to be prepped. If it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techiques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water and let dry completely
– Try soaking a cotton ball or pad in pure acetone and gently resting on the head for 10 seconds - it should raise a better surface to stamp on